Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Wizgear (TM) Universal iPad and Tablet Tripod Mount Holder Adapter

Do you like taking pictures on your tablet more instead of your phone? If so then this tablet tripod adapter is for you. Although this adapter does not work with all tablets it is still a very great adapter. You can mount it on a tripod or even a selfie stick if it is strong enough to hold your tablet. I have two tablets in my house that I was able to test out on this adapter I have a samsung galaxy tab 4 and a iPad mini.




When I tried my galaxy tab 4 on it it did not fit horizontal as it was very loose. When I tried putting it vertically it did fit but the adapter covered up part of the camera making pictures not come out good. As with the I pad mini it fit perfectly horizontally and vertically. And camera on iPad mini is positioned in a great spot so adapter does not cover camera. 
I recieved this free for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment