Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Portable charger

Ever run out of battery on your phone but don't have your charger on hand ? Or just cant get to your car at that moment to charge it with the car charger. Then this portable charger is for you.I am always out and about and sometimes my phone runs out of battery but with this portable charger i can just plug it into my phone and let it charge. I can almost get a full charge out of it when it is completely charged. Just remember to charge the portable charger before going out.

 I like that the charger is small. It is a great size to just slip in my purse. Other chargers are sometimes too big and bulky.I also like that it has a flashlight attachment to it great to look for your keys in that dark purse of yours. Because if your like me you may have a lot of stuff in your ppurse and those keys just seem to get lost all the time in there. Love this charger it is like a 2 in 1 flashlight and charger in one


 I purchased this portable charger at a discount for my honest and unbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment